Saturday, September 6, 2008

Love letter to DG

MWP's Jamie Chambers -- the award-winning game designer of the Cortex system and the man who created our very own Demon Hunters Role Playing Game -- apparently felt he hadn't done enough for Dead Gentlemen and wrote us this glowing love letter. It is the finest compliment I and my writing have ever been paid. I'm not used to receiving such praise, especially not from a man I admire so much. Jamie, thank you. You are a true friend and a karaoke god.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad I was able to get the message across. I've been lucky enough to work with people I admire. But to connect and click so well is a rare thing indeed. I'm in awe of your talent and hope I can cling to your coattails as you rocket your way to greatness. And I have a great time with you, and the rest of the gang.

You know, the stuff I said before.

Now I just need more excuses to visit the west coast...